Get connected to Community Living Connections and be part of the most comprehensive network for aging and disability services in King County! Being a Community Living Connections partner means that we are committed to serving all clients better, together. You can become a partner by attending Community Living Connections meetings and referring to other agencies in the network.
Professional Development Day
On March 22, 2018 Aging and Disability Services hosted a conference for contracted providers. Over 200 staff, representing 45 agencies and organizations, attended the event to share information about their programs and to increase their knowledge on a range of topics to help them better meet the diverse needs of older adults and people with disabilities in this region.
- Creating Safe and Inclusive Services for LGBT Older-Adults
- De-escalation and Personal Safety
- Elder Financial Exploitation and the Criminal Justice System
- Healthy Eating Community Engagement
- Housing and Support Services
- Supportive Services for Veteran Families
- The Intersection of Aging and Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- The Science of Diverse Workforce Retention & Engagement
- Trauma and Resilience
- What Is Hoarding Disorder