Community Living Connections provide you a caring, highly-trained advocate who will give easy access to information, individual consultation and service options. We have an extensive network of community partners giving us the ability to answer questions and find the most appropriate help for you.
Staff can also determine if you are eligible for programs, services and public benefits to help you or your loved one live with dignity and enjoy the best quality of life possible. Calls to the Community Living Connections line are free and confidential.
- Information and assistance accessing community resources such as:
- State and federal benefits
- Nutrition programs
- Family caregiver programs
- Kinship care
- Care coordination
- Medicaid case management
- Minor home repair
- Volunteer transportation
- And many more
- Individual consultation and help planning for long term care needs
- Advocates help you make an informed choice about the long term service and support options that are available. They provide short term assistance in accessing services and planning for your long term care needs. Contact Community Living Connections to see if you qualify for this service. Click here to find an agency.
- Access to family caregiver support services
For quick resource information, contact the main Community Living Connections line:
- Phone number: 206-962-8467 or toll free 1-844-348-5464 (KING)
- Email link (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Online resource information
We’ve built an extensive network of community partners who reflect the cultural and ethnic diversity of the people we serve. We provide information in multiple languages and can provide culturally appropriate assistance.