Combined South King County/North King County/Seattle (Community Living Connections) Network Meeting3/17/202110am12pm
This meeting will a great opportunity to get updates on happenings and get to know other professionals, community members, and resources in King County as the COVID-19 pandemic continues to shape our lives and work.
Here is more information about the Community Living Connections Network www.communitylivingconnections.org/, including new network providers, services provided and “find an advocate” tool. CLC provides services to older adults of any age, younger disabled clients over 18yrs and caregivers in King County.
Topic: Community Living Connections
Time: Mar 17, 2021 10AM
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 840 2389 3615
At the meeting:
· Introductions, overview of CLC
· Breakout rooms
· Overview of Sound Generations Hyde Shuttle and expansion into Kent https://hydeshuttle.org/
· ADS King County Health Promotion Updates including caregiver services and PEARLS https://www.agingkingcounty.org/what-we-do/programs-services/
· Citizenship Updates- Neighborhood House DOJ Representative and Citizenship Coordinator
· ADS updates, survey Trauma Informed care, announcements
Breakout rooms will be included to provided additional connection with other providers during this time, in order for breakout rooms to happen we need attendees to RSVP.